Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Good evening Captured Love Readers!
So it's official, I'm FINALLY buckling down and working on finalizing how I want the Captured Love Blog to look. It's still a working progress so bear with me as I continue to learn and make things look the way I want.


Captured Love is participating in the Burlington Day School's silent auction again this year. 
There is a one hour session with a high resolution disk of 20-30 edited photos and one 8x10 high quality print up for grabs!
I had so much fun putting my basket together for the auction. I am so pleased with how it turned out. :)
Now my living room is a disaster! Trying to craft with a 10 month old isn't too easy.
While I was out delivering the basket my husband woke up and thought someone had broken into our home. It was that bad!

XOXO
Erica






No comments:

Post a Comment