Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pow Wow

Good morning Captured Love fans!

Okay let's have a quick pow wow to make sure everyone knows what's all going on over the next few months.  

This month is all booked up! We have lots of family and newborn sessions scheduled!

I leave October 1st for Mississippi and will get back on the 21st. That's right, I have extended my trip for another week!! 
I now have FIVE spots open!

I have a few spots open for the end of October when I return if you're wanting to get some fall family photos done this will be the perfect time to book them. I'm sure the leaves will be beautiful by then!

CL will now be offering some styled/themed sessions!!
There will be two per month and I will have set dates for when the sessions will be held.
October will be Superheros and Pumpkin Patch
November will be Fall Love (a session for couples no matter what age!) The second will be decided soon
December will be Hot Cocoa Stand and Christmas Tree Farm

Don't all those sound like so much fun!?!
Each session will be $100
Price includes a 40 minute session and a disk of 15 photos with a print release.

XOXO Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment